Don't live in pre-historic times...
Use this Guide to stay current with technology used by practicing lawyers!
Click on the tabs above to learn more!
This Guide includes:
- an overview of the current state of technology used by practicing lawyers
- lists of most popular or common software/programs used in practice
- resources for you to discover and monitor what types of technology that lawyers are using in practice
This Guide does NOT:
- include EVERYTHING there is out there
- train you on how to use these technologies
- imply sponsorship of any product mentioned
Keep in mind that technology is ever-changing at warp speed! Check back as this Guide will be updated!
See the Model Rules of Professional Conduct in the ABA website for the rule on Attorney Competence and the raised standard for keeping up with technology.
(image from: ICThistory.co.uk blog)
What kinds of technology do you currently use most?